Sunday 10 March 2013

Ok, so to look like you have a bit of an idea about fashion start with your nails!! I, myself have the worlds worst nails because I bite them!! It's a habit that I would recommend none of you get into!! I got a Nails Inc. Bling It On kit-type-thing!! It's great for when you are feeling glamorous!! For a more day-to-day look how about a lovely spring lilac or a nude nail, but make sure its in the right colour for your skin!! Get it right and it's an easy way to make even the stubbiest fingers elongated and elegant!!

3 comments:

  1. from experiance i agree that lilac does make even the smallest nails look good.
    almost all of my nail vanish is O.P.I
    pale green/mint also works.
    would recomend barry m crackle effect too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is alright
    The crackley ones are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're a bit overdone to be honest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!