Tuesday 2 April 2013

Easy ways to do METALLICS

Mercury Rising DressImage 1 of ASOS Glitter Round SunglassesTo start with, I LOVE THESE!!! They're from asos and they're only £12! They are a wonderful retro shape and glitter!? OMG I love glitter!!!





There is also this very pretty metallic silvery futuristic style dress!! It's very pretty and easy enough to make your own by accessorizing in different ways!!



Daniel MetallicI also love this leather clutch from Mimi Berry!! It's not cheap at £72 but it's verrrry pretty and I really really reaally like it!!!!!!!!!!!





Autograph Leather Metallic Effect Pencil Skirt


I don't normally get any clothes from Marks and Spencers but this skirt hits the mark very well but is a little pricy at £149!!





london, gold by Kurt Geiger LondonI just immediatly think LMFAO! I like LMFAO!! And when Kurt Geiger does LMFAO my head explodes- a little anyway!! And when Kurt Geiger does LMFAO and puts the price down from £110 to £55 it all gets too exciting and I have to have a lie down.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!