Thursday 11 April 2013

Umbrellas

Since I for one am not banking on the British weather ever improving I have decided that it is time to think about a stylish umbrella! How do you style a brolly anyway???????????
Think trends...
Metallic Umbrella from themorriscompany.com! Bang on trend and I like it especially because I love all things shiny!! Like a magpie! £35 for the smallest size umbrella, prices increase with the size!!








If you're after something spotty how about this Acessorize number??? It's also less expensive at £12 a pop!!
















 There's also this "Elbridge" umbrella from Jack Wills if you're a fan!!! Pink and navy!! Woop woop!! £29.50... (less woop)








Cream Ruffle Umbrella
And finally... I believe I have left the best till last.... I know it's a bit tricky to see but this brolly is see through with white frilly edging!! Its so pretty!! notonthehighstreet does some loooovely stuff!! It's like £27.50 though but I won't let that deter me!! It's just so pretty and feminine and I think it's just the best!! What's your favourite??




2 comments:

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!