Wednesday 24 July 2013

Behind the Camera

Hi I'm Smidge, Sazzly's sister I don't often do blog posts but I have decided to do one post. I have taken many of Sarah's blog photos and I am now her official blog photographer. 
   Sazzly is the best fashion sister ever she was shopping with me and we passed a charity shop ad she spotted through her fashion eyes a RALPH LAUREN shirt in the window so we entered and found it and saw  it was in my size so we bought it for £13 WOW!!
A bit about me:
I love Olly Murs and my favourite shop is Hollister. I really love animals and sport. I love the colour purple and my favourite book is The Hunger Games.

The Framecake Photographer (when the camera's turned): Smidge, aged 11 wearing
Shirt- Ralph Lauren
Necklace- Topshop

17 comments:

  1. yes i would like to follow each other so i followed you on bloglovin and hope you follow back.

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds super exciting! Would love to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! :)
    Decided to follow each other upon your request. I'm following you on bloglovin.
    Happy following!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear, sure we can follow, following now via bloglovin, now its your turn;)
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw she is so adorable :-)
    xx
    www.janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bargain find in a charity shop! You styled the shirt so well. So cute!

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, thanks for your cute message on my blog! Sure we can follow! Following you on Bloglovin' now, so hope you follow back! :)

    xoxo

    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post! Your sister is absolutely adorable! I'm your newest follower via google plus and bloglovin (32). I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well! Also, if you'd like to keep in touch via FB or twitter, just do so and let me know so I can follow back =)

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!!!
    followed you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweetest post I've ever read! aaaaawww!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!