Thursday 21 March 2013

Makeup


Makeup is actually a trend I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super-minimal makeup!!!!!!! This means no more silly clown faces with everything drawn on because you are going to try and just look like you, but on a reeeeeeaaaally good day!!!!!!!!!!! It looks really really nice!!!
So I would recommend that you try to go for a foundation and concealer which is as close as possible to your actual skin tone! I'm a MAC girl myself but I have been told that Bobbi Brown and Clinique are very good(I do actually have a Clinique lipstick and I love it!!) If you aren't looking to spend that much though I would say that most of the mainstream makeup is good but I wouldn't go for any makeup for somewhere that isn't a makeup brand though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!