Saturday 13 April 2013

Floral Hairbands- just like beans on toast

Hairbands.... Hate the things!! I really do!! But... Something I hate given a cool twist therefore turning it into something I like?? A bit like beans on toast, I like beans but don't like the idea of burning innocent bread for no reason- but with beans!? A different story!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo I think the same with floral hairbands!!
Image of Whole Lotta Rosie Headband - IcecreamLike this lovely piece of headwear from Crown and Glory for £20!! It's so pretty but like almost rock chick at the same timmmmee!!



















Ring of Roses Headwrap
And finally... For somebody more understated go for this from Claires for £10.50!!! Very pretty tribal looking!!!!










2 comments:

  1. http://closetdiamonds.blogspot.co.uk/
    new url for blog (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely! You keep changing it!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!