Saturday 6 April 2013

Frizzy

This is Frizzy!! She is not a toilet brush or a rabbit or any other weird creature... As far as I know she is just a guinea pig with no relation to a hedgehog... But you never know!! 
Either way she's cute right?? But you know, she'd be sad if....
You didn't follow my blog
You didn't google+ everything on my blog
You didn't tweet my blog address and put #framecake at the end
You didn't put loads of comments
You didn't nominate me for Company Style Blogger of the year
You didn't tell everyone you know about my blog!!
(She's very well trained)
SO KEEP THE GUINEA PIG HAPPY PEOPLE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha Hilarious sweetie ;)
    alice-in-fashionheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a little look at your blog! I love it!!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!