Saturday 6 April 2013

Lipsy Dresses.. And Tinkerbell.. And another guinea pig mention!!

Isn't this Lipsy dress just too pretty?? I love the cut, I love the colours, I love the style... I just generally love it so much!! I think of some kind of woodland fairy when I see this dress, like Tinkerbell!! (To save some of you googling Tinkerbell that's her on the left!) It's Just so pretty and all things considering I don't think it's bad for £60!!! If you like my blog (or my guinea pig or Tinkerbell) please nominate me for Company Style Blogger of the year!! Every nomination counts!! What do you think of the dress??

Lipsy Print Mesh Top Prom Dress

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty xx Come to think of it I've always wanted to be a fairy (: hahah
    Btw I've changed my blogs URL,
    http://blogmisscouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK!! Sorted!! If my cupcakes click the picture of you on the right, it will take them to your blog!! It's getting better by the day!!

      Delete
    2. thanks xx and definitely haha

      Delete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!