Saturday 6 April 2013

To all my cupcakes...

If you are reading this... You are a cupcake!! I have decided that the OFFICIAL name for all my followers, readers and fans(pwhah, like I'll ever have fans) is a cupcake!! This is a big thank you to all my cupcakes, without you what would be the point??? Thank you so much!! All of you!! If any of you have any ideas just comment ad I'll reply!! If you want me to have a look at your blog, I will!! and I'll follow you!!! Big thanks!! Let the framecaking continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
           big thanks,
                         The Framecake
(Translated into normal person speak,
Cupcake- noun, any reader of framecake
Framecaking- verb,blogging but only on framecake
The Framecake- the controller(some may say blogger) behind www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk)
                ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. aw cupcake x3 thats cute!

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M A CUPCAKE xx hahah this is awesome (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nickname!
    xx
    http://creepers-and-cats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you!! Please follow me back!!! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!