Thursday 18 April 2013

Paper....

For starters, here is my blog research pile!! How beautifully neat is it?? I just love taking ideas from magazines!! They just have ssssooo much inspiration!!!!!!!! They also help me to create this pile of paper which I think is really beautiful in it's own way!!!!!!!!!!!

And here is my phone case!!!!!!! I've actually had it for ages and underneath it is just a plain hot pink but I was beginning to find it a little bit boring!! So, using clear nail polish and PVA glue I managed to make what I believe to be is a rather lovely case!!! It's got all sorts on it, a Vans sticker, a charity sticker from school, a chewing gum wrapper and loads of magazine cuttings including one with my star sign and birthday on!!! It's on Saturday by the way and I am SO excited!!!! I am like the birthday Queen!! Birthdays are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Would love to follow each other. Just followed you on gfc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Much enjoyed looking around your blog:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me!!!! I'm not normally this creative!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the idea!!! i'm gonna do one for me now hahaha
    xx
    http://fashionsicks.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/let-yourself-go.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!