Monday 15 April 2013

My Favourite Perfume



Perfumes!! It all depends on taste doesn't it??? I love anything fruity so if that's your type of thing then I would recommend you have a little whiff of this stuff!!!!!! There's three different "flavours" in the range type thing (can you tell I am not a perfume person) and they are all lovely!! Golden Delicious is my favourite one!!!!!!! So what's with the funky artwork?? Well, for a limited time only, DKNY have released the same beautiful perfumes with lovely designs on based on the designs by Keith Haring!! My bottle has nearly run out so I am dying to get hold of some more!! And some with the artwork too!! I'll die of happiness!!!!!!!!!! Get out and get buying!! £36 for 50 ml!! A good spend in my mind!

6 comments:

  1. I think it's about time for some new perfume (: the artwork is awesome too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a try of this and see what you think!! ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear, thank you for your visit, I'm following you now via gfc, so it's your turn now :)

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course!! Following you!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually enjoy diesel fragrances but this smells medicinal like Bengay mixed with Candy!

    Buy Branded Perfumes Onlines, Select from the best range of Perfumes at sanrosscollection.com. You can buy Boles de Olor and Bolas de Olor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting Cupcakes!! If you have a question just ask and I will reply!!